Every business card should contain the following information:
- Logo or brand mark (if you have one)
- Your name and business name
- Basic contact information, such as an email address and phone number
- Identifying information so that people remember what you do (designer, photographer etc.)
- Link to your portfolio or website
- Standard size for a business card is 3.5 inches by 2 inches (89 millimeters by 51 millimeters).
- Our business card series covers everything you need to know about crafting a beautiful card design, including the right company information, and collections of business card templates to help you get started fast!
- In this overview, we’re answering some key questions: What size is a business card? What should you put on your business card? What font should you use on your business card? What are business card templates? (and how can they help you make a solid design fast?)
- All of this alongside collections of business card templates, and some examples of particularly clever and unique designs!
There are no reviews yet.